Followers

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Twisted Sketches...



I recently stumbled upon this fun challenge blog. Who doesn't love sketches? And to add an extra "twist" they challenge you to use certain products with the sketch. This week was to use fabric. Can I just say I LOVE MY SIZZIX!!! It even cuts fabric, which allowed me to make fabric sails on my ship!! SO FUN! Oh...and the scrap of fabric cost me $.19 at Wal-Mart and I have TONS left. I see a whole FLEET in my future! LOL

This layout is of Logan at Disney. For one of the pirate boat rides, he was picked to be the driver of the boat. We all knew that he wasn't really driving, but he sure didn't! It was hilarious!!! He thought he was BIG STUFF!!!! He even got an honorary Skipper card (which is safely tucked away on the back of the layout.) Ahoy! ya scurvy dawgs! LOL

1 comment:

Zoe said...

WOW fabulous take on the sketch! Thank you for playing with us Twisted Sisters! xx