For the Scrappin Sports and More blog, I published my Project 12 sketch for Feb.

So here's what you need to do...go over to the Scrappin Sports & More Blog and leave a comment on my post and come back here and leave a comment that you did it and you can be one of FIVE lucky winners of some scrappy goodness!!!
7 comments:
I have visited your page...Love the scrapbook page...Lots of ideas:) Jean
http://www.jeansartdolls.com
I love the page and did leave the comment on the Scrappin Sports & More blog.... thanks for a chance to win...
Left u a comment from craftychick on sports blog. I love the tan on the pages! and the numbers.
I love your layout! And thanks for the link to the blog....it's a fun blog!!! (and, yes, I commented there too!)
Love your layout Shannon! Thanks for the chance to win!
I commented and I really like your layout1
How cute! I am behind on this one - still didn't do my Feb page LOL
Post a Comment