Followers

Monday, January 24, 2011

CHA is coming...

And Scrappin Sports and More did NOT let you down!!! With the new "The Sport Is" line, you can scrap nearly any sport you want (or change it up a bit like I did). Here's a sneak at what you can see at CHA Winter...









Also...just a reminder that you have ONE WEEK LEFT to scraplift a layout at the XOXO Blog!!! You could win this...


Sponosored by the Sweet Peach Crop Shop.

So is that enough inspiration to get ya scrappin???? Ok, how about this...leave me a COMMENT or better yet, leave me a COMMENT AND FOLLOW my blog and I will send out a little prize pack of goodies. BUT...I need AT LEAST 10 Comments...so go tell your friends!! I will draw a name on Sunday January 30th!!

1 comment:

Lisa Watson said...

wonderful layouts Shannon! I would be lost scrapping those sports lines.