Followers

Friday, January 07, 2011

It's REVEAL DAY!!

I am so excited to announce that I am a LIPSTICK CHICK for the XOXO Blog!! (see link on the right) and TODAY is REVEAL DAY!!! Here is what I came up with!!



So here's what ya do...scraplift my layout (or one of the other awesome lipstick chicks) by the end of the month and link it back to the blog and win a PRIZE!! How easy is THAT??? Heck, I was even inspired by a Becky Fleck sketch when I created my layout...so use the sketch, scraplift the page...get a jump start on your 2011 scrappy goals (I know you set them!!) USE YOUR STASH!!!! (ha! caught ya!!) If you scraplift my layout, come back and show me! I WANNA SEE!!!! (besides...I just like getting comments on my blog...I get lonely you know!)

Until next time...

2 comments:

Judith Mara said...

Shannon, great layout. Looks like it was a relaxing vacation.

ScrappingMomOf3 said...

Love this layout... I <3 flipflops, too!