Followers

Monday, June 01, 2015

Catching up on school photos with The Memory Nest

I have so many unfinished albums that sometimes I feel like I have ADD when I am scrapping and trying to get them done.  I go from Disney to...SQUIRREL...to school to... You get the picture! :)

So for TODAY, I am working on school albums.  I wanted to get all of Bailee's school albums done BEFORE graduation, but since she has been out of high school a YEAR now, I suppose I should get a move on!

So I saw this awesome sketch at The Memory Nest:


...and this is what I came up with... (I dug DEEP into my stash for this page)

One more done...several more to go!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Jane said...

Fabulous! Love the papers and how they showcase that super happy photo. Thanks for using the sketch at The Memory Nest.

Leslie Germain said...

Fabulous page, Shannon!! I love the product you used for your school theme. Thank you for playing along at tMN! I hope you will join us again soon and I apologize for taking so long to stop by and thank you!!