Today I am responding a variety of challenges all wrapped into one. Brandy, a wonderful scrapper and fellow ACOT member issued a fashion challenge. The theme...Disney inspired outfits. Of course that immediately caught my attention. Brandy also designs for Sketches in Thyme and asked us to incorporate this sketch into our design:
So here is what I came up with (after flipping the sketch a bit and adding one more picture...because I will admit I MIGHT take too many pictures while I am at Disney)...
Thanks for stopping by!!!

8 comments:
WOW what fabulous background paper, so perfect for the photos.
Thanks for taking the time to join in with us at Sketches in Thyme!
~Helen~
Great job on the sketch and layout. Great circus paper. Thanks for playing along with Sketches In Thyme.
Adorable layout Shannon! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketches In Thyme!
This is such a fun layout! Love the papers that you used! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme!
Cute! Thanks for playing along at Sketches In Thyme!
Awesome take on the sketch, Shannon. Thanks so much for joining the fun at Sketches in Thyme!
Awesome take on the sketch, Shannon. Thanks for joining the fun at Sketches in Thyme!
Such awesomely fun photos. Thanks for taking the time to scrap with us at
Sketches in Thyme
Deb
Post a Comment