Followers

Saturday, November 28, 2015

Fall Frenzy at The Memory Nest

It's Fall Frenzy at The Memory Nest!  To play along, we were given 3 sketches (Sept, Oct. and Nov.).  I chose to do ALL THREE!! 

So here is what I came up with...

Here is September's Sketch:

 
and here is my take on it...
 Here is October's Sketch:
 
And my take...
 
And Finally, here is November's sketch:
 
And my take on it....
 
What an awesome challenge!  I am happy to have participated and worked towards getting more of my vacation pictures scrapped!!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

Jane said...

Well done on completing pages for each of The Fall Frenzy challenges. All your pages are so different and all fabulous. Thanks for playing along at The Memory Nest.

Leslie Germain said...

Shannon, these layouts are all fabulous!! Amazing take on the 3 sketches!!! Thank you for playing along with tMN - hope you will join us again soon!!