Followers

Monday, November 16, 2015

Mexican souvenir

I am almost finished with my 2010 Mexico album and I am SO EXCITED to call is complete!!  (It is 2015 after all!!).  This page was especially fun because...and I know only a SCRAPPER can really understand this...my daughter had her hair braided and I KEPT the beads from her hair and they are now the centers to the flowers on the layout.  #scrapnerd

So here is my layout:

 
I attempted the stash challenge at Scrap Our Stash and spelled
A - Anchor, Arrow
L - Layering
B - Bella Blvd, Beads, Bikini
U - Uniball Gold Pen
M - My Mind's Eye
S - Stickers, Sun
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!!

8 comments:

Rachelle Olaridge said...

What a beautiful page. Love the details and awesome stash used. Thanks for entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Your layout is absolutely adorable! I love the way you used your stash items to create this amazing page! Thank you so much for joining us at Scrap our Stash this month.

Carole Wright said...

hi such a fun summer layout, love the beads for the flowers, a brilliant layout, thank you so much for joining us at SCRAP OUR STASH x

Leslie Germain said...

Fabulous page!! LOVE the bright cheery products!!

Cassie said...

What a bright and colorful page! I love your take on the stash busting word! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

Brenda said...

Awesome layout and fantastic job selecting stash items to complete the challenge! Thank you for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!

TantiK Creation said...

Such a lovely layout. I love the bright colour. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

kate blue said...

I can relate!! Beautiful layout and that's right, we scrappers can appreciate the beads! Great idea and very original! Kate (SOS)