Followers

Monday, June 19, 2006

3 Bugs in a Rug Toot!!

I am sooooo very excited! I submitted a layout for the 3 Bugs in a Rug on-line gallery and they decided to use it! Woohooo! This certainly made my day a little brighter! It's such a typical Monday... and I will be glad when it is over. I started my new "job" today and I have a DT meeting tonight at Scrapbooks of FW to get some summer work. That will be nice as I get paid $$$ and I don't have to use pictures...so it should be pretty easy.

Also...worked on a Comic Book Challenge today at CCAS . I am pretty happy with the results. Also entered it into the Scrap-a-latte contest for Summer at our House. When I heard that topic, I got to thinking that summer with the Blinn's is all about the letter B! :)

1 comment:

Amy W. said...

congrats on your 'toot', Shannon! :>