
Worked on a fall layout that I have been wanting to do for a while. I LOVE this picture of Bailee. Actually, I used the B&W version of it for a class I took with Ali Edwards and SHE liked the picture too (swoon!!!!!!!), so I had to use it again! Also using some of my awesome Junkitz rub-ons and embellishments that my good friend Jen shopped for me when Junkitz had their warehouse sale. Thank you JEN!!!! Nice to have cyber friends from all over - especially when there is a big sale! So with all the leaves on this layout, I am not officially out of glue dots...must go get some...think I have a coupon for JoAnn's...road trip!!!
The next few layouts that I am doing I can't post as I am entering the MMM contest...and YES, I totally need my head examined for doing so, but what the heck, right? It's killing me though because I have done a couple of lo's that I REALLY like and I can't share...well, at least MM has to at least LOOK at my entries...
1 comment:
Precious Precious! You are on Fire Shannon!
Post a Comment