Followers

Thursday, June 29, 2006

The Scrapping Streak Continues




So I finished my reveal for 1CreativeBug . I am really happy with how things turned out. Here is a layout and a set of coasters that I did with the Serenity BOH...

I also did some altered flowers in a pot that I will post later. I had a lot of fun with this kit and still have lots to do with it yet just because there is SO much you can do with it! It's really awesome!

I also finished an Art Challenge at CCAS . We had gotten a "face" for the tree in our front yard and made silly faces...of course, I had my camera and this is how it turned out...

1 comment:

Creative Bug Christy said...

Great Work Shannon - I LOVE the faces layout. You have a way of capturing the "everyday" and making it scrappable!