Followers

Monday, June 26, 2006

More Reveals...and other stuff



Well...the week of reveals begins! And what a crazy busy week for it! I start back to school today and my calendar is FULL to the rim, but thought I would share a couple of my reveal projects with you all today.

The top layout is a project I did for CCAS . We each got a kit from Daisy D. I love this paper and I think I might do another layout to match this one because I still have lots of this paper and pictures. These pictures were from a photo shoot I took of Bailee last year at the Botanical Conservatory with her American Girl Doll and their matching "Chocolate and Cherry" dresses.

The second layout is a project I did for Scraptabulous . I love this kit. It has so much stuff in it that I am still working on some projects because I have so much left over. Oh if there were just more hours in the day for me to be able to do all the projects I have swimming around in my head!

And last but not least...I got some good news on Saturday! I am a Garden Designer for Imagine Create Scrap . I am thrilled that I was chosen! Kimber is an awesome lady and I got to meet many of the team members when I went on retreat with them. I can't wait to get started. I will be doing designs for the on-line store. Yippee!!

1 comment:

Allison Cope said...

Those are some awesome LOs!!!

Congrats!!