Today is a very sad day for our family. I don't usually post bad news, but today I had to put my dog, Amber, to sleep. She started having severe problems yesterday and we learned that she most likely had advanced liver cancer. We have had Amber for almost exactly 12 years. Shane brought her home to me after many long months of trying to have a child and coming up empty. So in a way, she was our first baby. She was such a great dog and will forever hold a special place in my heart. The tears continue to flow as I write this as I just miss her so unbelievably much. I know that she is in a better place and is no longer suffering and I know that God will heal our family in time. I just wish it didn't have to be so hard right now. I love you Amber.
2 comments:
So sorry to hear about your little doggie...
Coming from a girl who currently lives with four dogs.. I understand how much they mean to you!
Thinking of you! *HUG*
I'm so sorry for your loss, what a cute doggie he is. {HUGS}
Post a Comment