
Happy New Year everyone! It seems like a lifetime since I have had a chance to update my blog. I guess the holidays are not the easiest time to scrap or blog or anything else for that matter. So here it is...my first layout of 2007. The picture is actually really bad...but I love it because it is that candid moment that is rarely captured because I am behind the camera. This time, Shane was watching Logan and I play at the park and took this picture. It was actually a series of pictures because he apparently had no idea how to take a picture without making it blur...but that makes it special too. The title is so appropriate too. Since losing my "job" this past month, I have had to make a serious adjustment to "just being a mom". It has been AWESOME to say the least...but still...as far as my identity, it has been an adjustment. I have to admit, I look forward to many more "moments" like this in the future and think that being "just a mom" is a pretty good thing to be! Perhaps I could get used to a slower paced life afterall...well, ok, we all know THAT isn't going to happen! ROFL
2 comments:
I hear ya... I finally just updated my blog yesterday ~ and haven't scrapped in weeks! *sigh* LOL
Love this layout.. I love how it's blurry.. it's still beautiful! And the title overtop of the picture looks awesome. Great job Shannon!
That is a great picture... did you print it yourself or have it made that size!
Scrap??/ what's that???
Post a Comment