Followers

Monday, April 23, 2007

I'm a Genie in a Bottle...

no...not a Christina A. song...another BLOG CHALLENGE!!! This week, Veronica at Scrap-a-Latte challenged us to blog about what 3 wishes we would want if we were given them by a Genie. Well, first of all...I have to say it is very sad that I have only blogged lately in response to challenges (I MUST find my mojo!!!). But as for the challenge...

1. I wish that my son was able to go to Croninger for Kindergarten (ok...get ready for my rant...) This is a special school that my daughter has gone to for the past 6 years and because she is not going to be there NEXT year, my son didn't get a sibling preference and had to have his name go in a lottery draw with every one else. Well, he didn't get in. I am just SICK! Never did I think this would happen. He is 5th on the waiting list and they say that he will "probably" get in, but still...I wish that I could just make a wish and make it easy.

2. I wish that I could find a way to successfully balance a new career, stay-at-home-mommyhood, caregiver and life in general. I am finding my life so disorganized lately...a little organization would be awesome!

3. I wish I could go on a stress free vacation. Now I know how tricky genies could be, so I'd better be more specific. I just want a spa appointment or a night out to crop...or even a weekend away with my hubby at a nice hotel or resort. I think that would help me resolve wish 1 and 2! In the words of Lenney Kravitz..."I want to get away...I want to fly away...yeah..."!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"gotta rub me the right way"

okay no don't take it to heart, it's the next verse of the song!!