
Hey everyone! Happy NSD! Today is also Free Comic Day - which is a big event around my house. The kids got dressed up in Superhero costumes (because of course we have a multitude of them laying around! ) and went to the comic store to get a free comic and they had several characters there for them to meet and take pictures with. Logan was totally excited about a Storm Trooper from Star Wars that was there. Bailee was dressed like Batgirl and there was another one there...how cool, right?
So after that I decided to spend my day scrapping and napping! What better combination? Hope everyone has a great scrappy day!!!
Danielle - e-mail me with your e-mail address and I would be happy to tell you about my new business. It's awesome! I make more in one day's work (which is about all I do) than I did in a week at a professional job. My e-mail is onescrappymom@msn.com
1 comment:
What a cute page, Shannon! I miss talking with you online... where've you been hiding?
Post a Comment