Followers

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I made it on Angie Pedersen's BLOG!!!

OK...so I am sure you all are sick of hearing about this...but this is just so exciting for me, so I have to post it on my blog. I was checking out Angie Pedersen's Blog (Scrap Industry News). Basically anything that is happening in scrapbooking - Angie knows about (Martha Stewart's release, press releases, etc.) Well, I go there today to check it out and there is a whole press release of me winning the TV contest!!!! I couldn't BELIEVE it! If you want to read it...check it out here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WTH is Angie Pedersen??

AngiePedersen said...

Well Shannon, even if Jen doesn't know who I am, I'm glad you do! LOL I was very pleased to feature that news on SBIN. Angie at Boxer is a good friend of mine -- I was so thrilled to hear about the win by one of her design team members, and that she heard about the contest from SBIN in the first place. What a lovely full circle. The scrapbook industry really is a small world (though I guess it needs to get a bit smaller for more people to find out who I am! LOL)