Followers

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Simply Star Material!



OK - for those that don't know...this is my sweet puppy, Annee. One of my favorite things to do lately is take pictures of her and scrap them. I mean with all the cool pet products from Boxer, who wouldn't want to, right??? Well, awhile back, I posted that a project I did was going to be on TV...guess who it was about...yep! My dogs!
So I got an e-mail yesterday requesting another Annee layout for the Simple Inspirations section of the July (on-line) Simple Scrapbooks!!! I had been inspired by a layout done by my friend and Scrap-a-Latte bud, Jen Erikson. She had a layout published in SS and I chose her layout as inspiration for the call which just goes to prove...Jen's work is completely awesome even when you scraplift it!
But as for Annee...I think she is starting to get a big head from all the fame. She is currently demanding that I up the amound of Kibble in her Bits! LOL But most of the time, she is just an adorable beagle puppy and the love of my life!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes she is cute and congrats AGAIN, you scrap celeb