
3 Bugs posts a sketch contest in their newsletter every month...so last month, I decide, what the heck, I'll try it. So I never heard anything and didn't see an announcement on the site and never got a copy of the May newsletter. Well, I found the May sketch info at the veggie site and thought I would try again (must be a sketch addiction). SO....I go to the site to upload my entry and FINALLY I see the May newsletter link. So I thought I would check it out...and there it is...MY layout in the newsletter as the winner of last month's sketch contest! So I e-mailed them to see if they needed any info since it said I would get some 3 Bugs goodies (please be Seeing Stars...please be Seeing Stars! LOL)...haven't heard back yet, but what a nice surprise tonight! This is the winning entry! By the way...can I just tell you how much I LOVE the new Design Boards 3 Bugs makes??? (that's the letters and words on my page).
2 comments:
Love that layout Shannon! The colors are great together!
CONGRATS!! i love your layout!
Post a Comment