OK...so I was checking out the Pub and saw that Pebbles was asking for people to help with Make N Takes at CHA this summer. They pay for you to work, pay for your lunch and you get some of their newly released products. I was planning to go to CHA with my Scrap-a-Latte buddies anyway, so I wrote to them and told them I was available and sent some samples of my work. They contacted me and I am working Friday - Sunday at the booth! I am excited. I wanted to walk around more, but this is gonna be cool. I wanted to stay on a budget anyway, so this will be cool and help pay for part of the trip. I am also looking forward to playing with some of my new goodies when they send them to me. With the Make N Take...I will get a chance to play with them ahead of time too. This is an old layout that I did using Pebbles products and 1 Creative Bug frames. I love both products a bunch!! (and look Jen...I was able to move my layout! LOL It's still not in the place I want it...but it's a start).

1 comment:
Way to go!!
Very, very cool. I remember this layout, it's so cute
Post a Comment