Followers

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Vote for me!!!

I don't normally do this, but I entered a sketch contest at Serendipity Scrapbook Kits and it is up to the public to vote. So, if you think my work is worthy...could you please take a moment to stop over and vote for me? So far I have 7 votes - and I have no idea who they are from. I don't even think you have to be a registered user. Just go to the home page and scroll down. Thanks everyone!!!! In case you were wondering...mine is HERSHEY!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

for some odd reason "adventure time" is in the lead and personally i think it sucks!
voted for you!

Shannon said...

Thanks Jen. I just checked the totals and apparently I don't know enough people! LOL The 2 leaders have 64 votes! I don't even know 64 people! Thanks to everyone for their support!!!

shadows of life said...

Sorry, Shannon...I just read this & it looks like they already have a winner?? I always love your work!! YOU ROCK!! :)