So my SIL is getting married this weekend and I was asked to make a wedding cake that they could put cards in. Can I just say that I am not used to doing this sort of thing and really altered art is not my "thing", but it is finally done and I think I like it.

Here's a preview of the wedding cake. I used photos of the bride and groom for the top of the cake. Tell me what you think as I have never done something like this before and would love to hear some feedback. You won't hurt my feelings if it sucks. LOL

7 comments:
I love it!!! I think you did a great job and you underestimate your alterd art abilities!
It turned out really cute~altering is different in everyone's eyes, it's your alteration
You really did an awesome job on this! I know she will love it and I hope you have fun at the wedding! I still miss ya bunches and maybe we can get together again soon!
Its beautiful Shannon! I love it and she will too!
WHATEVER! that is so not sucky but the cutest!! Way to go!
i am not an altering girl either LOL
it turned out really cute
so does the top come off to slip the cards into???
Yes...the top comes off for the cards.
Post a Comment