Followers

Monday, July 30, 2007

My baby is so smart!

So I got home from CHA and my 5yo had learned to do math! What's up with that??? He is sitting there lining up his cars and telling me, "Look Mom, 3 cars plus 4 cars is 7 cars!". I was sooo excited that I had to do this layout!



I was so proud of him! He starts Kindergarten in just a couple more weeks and honestly, I was a little worried about it. Now I think he will be just fine! Of course...he gets his mad math skills from me you know! (tee hee).

3 comments:

Alicia Sharp said...

Glad to see you update for me! Gotta keep up with my kidos! I cannot believe he will be starting school! He will be so ahead of the others! I do believe he gets it from Shane tho cause if I remember correctly you told Shane he had skills! LOL!! Know what I mean? :P

~*Michele*~ said...

Love the layout Shannon!! Way to go Logan!!

Joni said...

Hello, I am sure I seem like the world's biggest stalker here but... I saw your name on a scrapbooking site and I had to google it immediately because my maiden name was Blinn! I have NEVER met another Blinn that I wasn't related to... let alone one who SCRAPBOOKS! And I love in Indiana too! Hey, I wonder if we are related... ;-)