Ok, so you all know from previous posts that I was ripped off by a store called Shop4Crops. So anyway, I have been reporting the owner to everyone I can think of as well as checking major boards to see what the status is since she is an ebay seller as well as a store owner (I use those terms loosely. It really wasn't the money that I lost that was at issue. As a scrapper, it makes me furious that people that claim to be fellow scrappers can rip people off like that...as apparently she had done this to a BUNCH of people. Well...what comes around goes around. She was banned from the CK site and here are the posts from 2 Peas...(one is a sob story about how she has had loss in her family...yeah...whatever)...
Warning
Sob Story
So there you go...if you want some awesome RELIABLE scrapbook supplies...go to www.scrap-a-latte.net and tell them Shannon sent ya! Or if you like custom stuff...try out www.onecreativebug.com . They are both reasonable and awesome people to work with - you have my word on it! (and you could probably check my paypal history for all the 100's I have "invested" in these 2 places!!)
3 comments:
GOOD!
Glad you got your money back and I totally agree with you on the whole situation!!
wow that pea thread is long LOL too many people had problems with her ... so glad you got your money back shannon
Post a Comment