Followers

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Introducing the MOD Squad...


Yep...the very first official design team has been chosen for Midnight Oil Scrapbook Designs. And they are:


Marcie Morgan
Veronica Melton
Gloria Stengel
Debbie Fitzgerald


and, of course, me! I am the Senior Designer...probably because Christy and I will end up retiring together. She just can't get rid of me! Love ya Christy!!! {smooch}


I can officially say that the company is on fire! I have seen the first releases and some of the new stuff and it is awesome stuff to work with. Christy and Ali are gonna make me love mini albums. LOL
So congrats to the new team!!! I can't wait to work with you all!!

5 comments:

Creative Bug Christy said...

Retiring together sounds GREAT!!! You have style, talent and we love ya! Gongrats to everyone on the team.

Anonymous said...

Is it because you're the OLDEST member of the team? ROFLMAO!

Shannon said...

Yep Jen...that's it! LOL

Carla said...

Congratulations Shannon, you will make them proud!

Carla said...

WTG! You will make them proud!