Followers

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Toot! Toot!

Today was a great day! I got lots accomplished for work (come on big paychecks!!!...no whammies!) and came home to TWO page requests!!! One was a layout I did with Boxer products (Go BOXER!!!) for the January Scrap Street ezine. (I'll post the link when it is published) and the other was a layout I did about my Grandpa (yep...going heritage) and it will be in the May/June Simple Scrapbooks!!! (Hey Christy...a MOSD paper piecing will be mentioned!!!) I have been reading this book by John Maxwell and he says that if you have a positive outlook and expect good things, you will be surprised at how many good things you will find. Man was he ever right! If you ever need a boost...totally read John Maxwell! He is so honest. He doesn't do a bunch of rah rah crap. As a matter of fact, I got the chance to see him live at the last NAA conference I went to in Atlanta. Powerful guy! Guess that is enough positive energy for one post! Have a great day everyone!!!

3 comments:

Alicia Sharp said...

Congrats girl! Can't wait to see them in the magazines!

Anonymous said...

Guess C didn't see this post, congrats!

Creative Bug Christy said...

Woo Hooo - Way to go Shannon - Thanks for keeping MOSD in the spotlight!