Followers

Sunday, December 23, 2007

They got me!

Yep...I've been tagged! (thanks Michele) ;) OK...7 random facts about me that you don't already know...

1. I hate french manicured toes...they creep me out! Seriously! LOL I hate feet and I especially hate them when they are french manicured (but I am ok with just regular solid colors!)

2. I am lactose-intolerant...but I usually just eat dairy anyway and deal with the consequences. Yeah...I know...lactaid is a nice thing, but it usually doesn't help me. Oh...and I guess this could be # 3, but I figured out my intolerance on my own. My entire childhood I was given dairy (even though they had to give me soy formula as a baby because I couldn't tolerate the regular milk). Yeah...my family tree is sort of well... I think I might be adopted ;)

3. I wear my hair in a ponytail 90% of the time.

4. I love to listen to trains. When I was growing up, we lived near train tracks and I used to listen to the trains as I was falling asleep at night. Now I love them!!! (but they make me sleepy...wonder why?) LOL

5. I hate to decorate for the holidays. It is such a pain and is only up for a little while. What can I say...I am totally lazy when it comes to stuff like that. I guess I wouldn't be if we had more company in the house.

6. I am starting acupuncture next week for my migraines as well as weight loss...both of which have got to get better!! I also start massage therapy for my migraines. Even if it doesn't help...it can't hurt, right? (especially since it is a free service from my DH's insurance!) They have also switched yoga classes back to day slots at the fitness club that is right near my house. I pass it when I take Logan to school so I am gonna try to go back. OK...let's make that #7...

7. I am really good at yoga. Believe it or not, I am incredibly flexible as I was a dancer from age 4 through college (until my knee blew) and then I never really went back to it except bars, etc. Yoga centers me and I feel really good when I do it. I miss dancing BIG TIME and really wish they had a dance class or a dance aerobics class that was close because when I am in that environment, I am a totally different person. Yep...pretty fly for a white (gal???) LOL

OK...guess that is it. Aren't you glad you took the time to know me better? I suppose I should have posted a disclaimer...warning...the girl is wierd and this is proof! LOL

Now who shall be my next victim...er...I mean the person I want to learn more about...

Christy...TAG!!!! YOU'RE IT!!!!

2 comments:

Creative Bug Christy said...

First random fact about me... I don't like being "it" --- lol. Keep your eyes peeled on my blog this week and I'll give you the other 6, lol!

Hatter J said...

Very cool...you know, growing up in Ohio with train tracks behind my house also makes me miss train noise. To this day, I have to have noise in order to get any sleep.