Followers

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Another sneeky peek...

Midnight Oil has come out with THE COOLEST new colored spiral binding rings!! They are AWESOME for mini albums and a variety of other projects. For my project, I used the rings and the Clearly Designed Easel Album REFILLS to make this wall hanging. I simply hooked the rings on a curtain rod that I got at Wal-Mart and viola'! Oh...and by the way...this is my WORD for this year...RELAX!!





So tell me...what is YOUR word? How do you show off your word? How do you LIVE your word? Leave me a post here and you will be in the drawing for a PRIZE!!

Oh yeah...and since this is Slice-Party-Weekend...the letters on this wall hanging were made from my SLICE!!

9 comments:

Gloria Stengel said...

That is so stinkin' cool. Love it! My word is PEACE. So far I've made an altered Rolodex card with my word. It's on my blog if you wanna see it. I am going to steal your idea and make some sort of wall hanging for my scrap area. My friend's word is TREASURE and she made an altered canvas.

Alicia Sharp said...

Love this idea! Very very cool! I am going to steal this idea as well. My word is patience. I have not done anything with it yet but plan to!

melita said...

this is so neat Shannon! I love it!

Carol A. said...

It was so nice to see you on my blog, Shannon...and great to find yours as well. I love this so much...what a wonderful creation and word. It's kind of bad when it's the 18th and I still haven't decided on my word yet....LOL!

silvia said...

I LOVE your wall hanging!!! My word is balance. I need to acheive greater balance in my life. I have this LO posted to remind me of that.

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn53/silhaynes/balance.jpg

Marcie said...

Love your wallhanging & that you have picked a word for the year, great idea!

kshand said...

OMG!!! This is so Amazing!!

Laura Lee said...

My word is appreciate, but it is so big! :) LOL
I want to appreciate all the things in my life that are good! :)
Love the Relax word, sure wish I could! :)

~*Michele*~ said...

I love your word & wall hanging! You are rockin the slice too :) I have a word but haven't done anything with it yet (geez, I really should change my word to procrastinate) :)