Followers

Friday, January 16, 2009

Been Scrappin Sports...and MORE!!!

Hey everyone...as my beloved blog followers, I thought I would give ya a sneeky from the new SS&M Sports line...so awesome! I used the baseball themed paper to showcase more of my Disney album (yep...I might actually get those 655 pictures scrapped yet!)

The place was called Casey's and it was like old-time Baseball and right across the street from Cinderella's Castle. They had black and white Mickey sports movies running on a big screen and we ate on bleachers. It was awesome!!! Of course, what about Disney ISN'T awesome??? Seriously!!!

So here is my next challenge...use sports themed paper to scrap an event. The event can be sports related or like mine, just an outing with a sports theme. You have until Midnight EST on Monday to post a link.

On your mark...get set...GO!!!!

3 comments:

Tricia said...

seriously cute layout!

Alicia Sharp said...

Love your Disney LO and I love how you used the sports PP on it.

silvia said...

Love your Baseball LO. Here is a basketball LO http://s301.photobucket.com/albums/nn53/silhaynes/?action=view&current=DSCF2984.jpg