
and check out a fun trick...rather than buying the little letters from Making Memories, I made my own with my Dymo. No extra letters and I can make any word I want!!
Here is another paper I designed for Bailee...

I am working on another layout with this paper, but I can't find Bailee's school pictures from this year! UGH!!! Does someone know where I put them???
Anyway, just thought I would share a couple of things I have been working on. If you want to order your own custom papers...just click this link for the catalog.
6 comments:
I REALLY love the monkey layout. What a great idea on the letters with dymo...I might have to give that a try!
Love your themed papers! Very cool about the Dymo! Thanks for the tip!
Cute!
I bet you put those pictures someplace safe so you wouldn't lose them :)
I adore the monkey paper!
What an awesome idea about the dymo letters! Love the layouts too :) Hope you and your family had a great holiday!!
How cool is that to design your own papers! Love the monkeys!!
Post a Comment