
Apparently I have been on a sketch kick lately. This is the BH Sept. 2007 sketch. At LEAST 2 years ago I won a TON Of K&Co papers that I really didn't like because they were all heritage. But being a devout pack rat, I refused to get rid of them. Boy am I glad that I kept them because I really like the way this turned out. The right page is actually a transparency. Fun! This was the Indiana Transportation Museum where Shane and I went the last time we had a weekend getaway. It was really cool to see all these old trains and to think this was a major mode of transportation way back when. It was fun, but sort of like riding a big school bus again! I did have the urge to watch Polar Express when we were done! LOL
1 comment:
That's a total Jen layout...simply done. Love it!!
Post a Comment