Followers

Monday, January 08, 2007

This is soooo cool!

Ok...no new layouts to share...but I do have some pretty exciting news. Over the holidays, I participated in this contest sponsored by the downtown improvement district. Basically, you attended several of the holiday activities (4) and you entered to win a prize pack. So today they called and I WON!!!! I won a package for 4 to the Kalahari Resort. This place is SOOOOOOOOO cool! They have an indoor waterpark where you can actually SURF!!! Logan's birthday is on the 25th of this month. I am going to use my prize package to take him there for his birthday! This is just so awesome!!!! I see MANY layouts in my future! Hmmmm...must go to get waterproof cameras!!! LOL What an awesome way to start the new year out!

On a related note...the painful waiting process continues to find out the results of the Boxer DT. I feel very fortunate to have made the finalists round...and either way, I am happy. I read the blog last night and they said the announcement should be made the middle of this week. Fingers, toes, eyes...everything crossed!!! There are some SERIOUSLY talented people I am competing with, so either way, I feel honored. But if you hear some screaming...that will be me. Otherwise...send chocolate. Until next time...

No comments: