Followers

Friday, January 12, 2007

More team scrappin...

This is week 2 at the Sassacraft team scrapping. I did a bonus card and it won us 10 points! So exciting. Again...can only post a link, but I have to say...for someone that NEVER does cards...I totally love this card!

Here is my card and my week 2 entry . I can't believe this contest is almost 1/2 over. Sue is an awesome partner! She's my (other) buddy from NJ! The cool thing is...I even get to meet her in person this weekend as we are meeting up at another on-line friend's house in Ohio.

Oh...and since tomorrow are playoff games...I have to add...GO COLTS!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't understand this team scrappin....how can you share a project with someone that lives far away??

Dumb blonde needs an explanation!

Shannon said...

Basically, we each do a project, but each week it has to have certain elements that are the same. So you have to talk to your partner before you do the layout. This week we had to do the same sketch. The week before we had to have the same title. Get it?

Anonymous said...

LOL, got it!
I was thinking it was a "joint" project done together

Creative Bug Christy said...

Love those projects Shannon! That butterfly on the card is adorable!