Followers

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

What an AWESOME day!!!




OK...today is just the icing on the cake to my week! I got a call from Boxer and I MADE THE TEAM!!!!!!!!! I will have several projects on display at Winter CHA now...gonna be a busy couple of weeks for me! Wish I could go and see them in person...but just having them there is enough. So in case you were wondering what "works of art" I sent in for my finalists submission...here they are! (ok...fess up...who heard me scream today????)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute work...I recognize that heart punch :)

Anonymous said...

Oops, I hit enter too fast...Congrats to you!! I know you can do it!

Creative Bug Christy said...

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! I am so excited that I will be able to actually see your work somewhere else besides in my house, lol! Congratulations Shannon - I'm so excited for you!