Followers

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Going Digi...


OK...so I haven't had much time to scrap lately, but as I was on my laptop, I realized that I had Paintshop Pro on it. I had heard that it was a good program, but I had never used it. So I downloaded the free kit from Creating Keepsakes and started to play around with it. This is what I came up with. Photoshop Elements is still easier for me to work with right now, but Paintshop really has some cool features and DIRECTIONS! Imagine that! LOL If anyone uses Paintshop, lmk what you think of it. So far, I really like it.

3 comments:

Lora3677 said...

i love the quote.... looks good, btw.

Anonymous said...

Great job!
Although, I am not into digital, perhaps I should since I don't get time to sit at my scrap desk :(

Danielle said...

love the digital shannon it looks great - i have been having a BIG scrapping slump and i am wanting to start doing a little digi .... never in my wildest dreams did i think i would ever say that but it looks like fun and like something i can do for a little bit and walk away and come back to it without having anyone mess with it while i was gone LOL