Followers

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

My favorite vacation spot...

Another SAL challenge. This time, we are blogging about our fav vacation spot. Honestly, this is a tough one for me because we don't really do a lot of big vacations. The most memorable to me was when Shane and I went to the Bahamas for the first time. Just lying there on the beach in these awesome 2 person hammocks feeling the gentle breeze...THAT is relaxed! It was also really cool to swim with the dolphins and go parasailing. I thought parasailing would be more exciting, but honestly, even that was pretty relaxing to just float above everyone and enjoy the view. I would love to do it again. I would love to go back to the Bahamas, but I would also like to experience other places as well. But for now...that is my favorite spot.

2 comments:

Summer said...

para sailing is kinda relaxing! I thought it was going to be this big adventure but it was pretty low key & relaxing. Sounds like a great vacation.

Anonymous said...

yeah, like who is lucky enough to go on vacation!! and is it REALLY a vacation when you have children to schlep along with ya? LOL