Followers

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Sketches and White Space and ...oh my!




Carla at Scrap a Latte posts sketches all the time and most of them are just totally rockin! Yesterday she posted a "white space" one. I immediately felt inspired by the sketch and this is what I came up with. This is a rare moment when my puppy, Annee, is resting. She is so hyper we have nicknamed her "crack dog"! LOL This was also a fun way to use up some of my "z" stickers! I am also forcing myself to use only pictures I have on hand. (Can I just tell you that I am sick of this budgeting thing?!?!?!). But either way, I am happy with the way it turned out.



Bailee (my 11yo dd) also decided to try her hand at the sketch. I have had this Hershey stuff since I think I first started scrapping (my arguement for why I never throw anything away! LOL). I had 4 pictures of her at the Hershey Store in Chicago and could only use 3 of them on my page, so she inherited the extra one. I love how she interpretted the sketch. I'm glad that she likes to scrapbook with me lately because honestly, I when we look back, I think it will be way cooler to see what she thought of our experiences rather than what I scrapbooked. It might also be fun to compare in later years.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

too cute...I was looking at the 1st lo and thought wow, Shannon can do better than that, ROFL, NOT that there's anything wrong with Bailee's layout....

Carla said...

You both rocked that white space. Loved your Chocolate LO Bailee, from one chocolate lover to another!

Carla said...

You both rocked the white space challenge! I loved your Chocolate LO Bailee, from one chocolate lover to another!