Followers

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Update...

You can run but you can't hide!!! I found Daina Fullmer (the owner of www.shop4crops) that ripped me off. Her Peaname is bignrichfan and she has a blog! Ha! So at least now she knows what I think of her! I left her a comment on her blog and told her that she is a thief and she makes me sick! Apparently she is in the habit of robbing other customers as well (I learned this on my search for information) - yet she continues to post around the scrapbooking community. Some people have NO CONSCIOUS what so ever! So I am sure that when she sees my comment on her blog, she will come here because I did not post anonymously. I WANT her to see exactly who I am. Unlike her...I am not a COWARD! I stand up for myself when I have been wronged. Daina - if you are reading this...you are a SICK SICK SICK individual and I hope that you know what comes around goes around! Oh and Jen...she lives close to you (well, relatively...she lives in Brick, NJ). Isn't the web just FULL of fun information?!?! (insert evil - really ticked off laugh here). Oh yeah...and if you are an ebayer - this is her as well...bignrichfan91880 BUYER BEWARE!!!!!

3 comments:

Renee Zieglmeier said...

So sorry this happened to ya Shannon! Thanks for the warning though, I remember browsing the store not too long ago. Hopefully the owner does the right thing.
I got my RAK the other day btw, thank you so much!

Creative Bug Christy said...

Go Shannon. We have to stand up for what is right and honest. (says the girl who owes you 20 bucks!)

shadows of life said...

Glad you found her & left her a piece of your mind!! Seems like lots of people owe you things....like a RAK I forgot to send you!! Don't hate me...it hasn't been a year yet!! LOL! :)