As promised, my first ever BLOG PARTY!!!! Be sure to check in all weekend for challenges and PRIZES!!! So in honor of my dear friend Christy, the first challenge is for her!!!
Recently, Midnight Oil was featured on the Creating Keepsakes website and Christy's layout using the awesome MOSD Intracacies was featured!!! So your first challenge...an easy one to get us started...is to go over to the MOSD BLOG and leave a comment. Then come back here and let me know you did. If you find the blog post where we mention Creating Keepsakes and leave a comment there, I will put your name in the drawing TWICE!!
So there you go...the search is on!! Also, if you post a link on another board, blog, etc. about my blog party this weekend, and post a link back here, I will put your name in AGAIN! I want to have a bunch of people join us!! There might even be a couple of SNEEK PEEKS from CHA!!!! Stay tuned...ok, off to face the ice and snow...today's high...NEGATIVE ONE! Yeah...we're having a heatwave!!
2 comments:
Awesome Blog Party Shannon!!! I'm thrilled to be a tiny element of your first challenge- let's go blog Fans. I know Shannon has GREAT stuff planned this weekend!
I left a comment :). I am loving the sneak peeks so far!
Post a Comment