Followers

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

It just keeps getting better!



I just got an e-mail that Scrapbook Dimensions magazine wants 2 of my layouts for their premiere issue. The first issue will be an ezine format and then the rest of the issues will be paper publications. I am really excited about this. I am hoping that this is the start of a beautiful relationship! LOL Scrapbook Dimensions combines digital elements with the paper world...something I have been dabbling in for a while now.

Speaking of paper...I got my box from Boxer yesterday. Holy COW!!! They included a little of about everything they manufacture! I couldn't believe it! I am excited to start working with them...which I should be doing now rather than being on the computer! I've got assignments and deadlines to meet this week! But I secretly love it! ;) Maybe I should retitle my blog "Living in Chaos"!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Or rename it to Never Ending....:)
Congrats on your publications!! That's sooooo cool!

Creative Bug Christy said...

Sheesh - With all this fame we can say we knew you way back when!

Do I know talent when I see it, lol!

Julie Ann Shahin said...

Congratulations on your publication with Scrapbook Dimensions!