OK...so today was a very productive day in the scrapping dept. I went to a crop this morning and then proceeded to scrap most of the day (and night). Shane went to Chicago, so it was just the kids and I. Bailee scrapped with me and Logan watched a movie. It was an awesome night!
I got a chance to use one of the Boxer transparencies. They are WAY TOO COOL FOR WORDS!!! Check it out... (most of this layout is Boxer, with the exception of the Reminisce "determination" paper)...

I also did another one from the NPCE On-line kit. I didn't think it would be my kind of kit, but I am really liking the soft colors of it...
One more that I really want to share is one I did for a sketch challenge at Scrap-a-Latte. These photos were taken in the same spot in Arkansas 5 years apart. I can't BELIEVE how different (and older) the kids look. Sort of makes me feel sad, but in a good way I guess. My babies are growing up!
Thanks for letting me share some of my creations. It was nice to get out of my rut I was in and just enjoy the process today.
2 comments:
Way to go girl!
your pages look great girl!
Post a Comment