
As many of you know, my daughter is completely addicted to Libby Lu! If you have not been to this store...WOW! The whole store is pink and fluffy! LOL This time she got the rock star makeover! Even though we went to get professional pictures taken, she still felt so pretty that she wanted me to take some pictures of her at home. Honestly, I think I did a better job because she was so relaxed and just feeling like a little diva! Apparently when you turn 10 you magically transform into a diva. I had forgotten! LOL This picture just called to me to be scrapped. And with all the recent discussions of circle layouts inspired by Becky Fleck...I thought I would try my hand at some circles. Of course, I have loved circle designs for a while now. The other nice thing about this layout is I did it for ME! LOL I cleaned off a spot on my messy scrap desk and just let the picture call to me. It was cool! I also discovered that I actually "almost" have more SEI paper than Basic Grey (GASP!!!).
2 comments:
Oh what a cute picture and layout Shannon! I knew that was SEI pp :)
Shannon, this is awesome!!! So pretty!!
Post a Comment